As a natural result of our clients’ busy lives, it is becoming increasingly clear that planning to meet their life and financial goals is rapidly becoming more complex.
Therefore, to act on our dedication and commitment to our clients, I am pleased to share that we have enhanced our services to include the following:
- Tax strategies designed to optimized the tax efficiency of a retirement portfolio both current and in the future.
- An annual Medicare check-up. Whether you are currently covered with Medicare or you know someone who is, here are items that need to be updated each year:
- A change in prescription medications;
- Gradual increases in the Medicare gap filler or Part D premiums;
- If a current carrier has discontinued the Medicare Part C or D plan;
- A change in legal name;
- A change of residence.