As part of our concern for your overall well-being, I thought that some points about moving included in a recent insurance communication might be of value to you or someone you know.

  • If you are moving out of state, is your current property and casualty company licensed in the state you are moving to?
  • If you are hiring movers, it is usually a good idea to purchase the insurance coverage that is offered.
  • If it is a “do-it-yourself” move, be sure to have sufficient coverage through their auto insurance or purchase insurance coverage through the rental agreement with the truck you rent.
  • If you are moving and renting out the “old” home, note you will likely pay higher homeowners insurance.

Here is a link to the full article:


Barb Culver