Over the years, I have worked to develop questions that are hopefully both engaging, compelling and that transcend the usual tax and financial discussion.
When it comes to intergenerational planning and leaving a legacy, we ask our clients to join us in a very special conversation focused on them.
Here are some of the questions we ask:
- Other than money and tangible assets, what do you want to leave your children and grandchildren?
- What do you consider to be your most important accomplishments?
- How is the world different because of you?
- What lessons do you still want to teach others?
- What knowledge or wisdom do you still have to share? With whom do you want to share it?
- What do you want people to say after you leave a room?
- What do you want to family to say when you are gone from this earth?
If you are interested in creating a legacy that includes and transcends the technical, then your Resonate team is excited to share a conversation with you.
Barbara A. Culver
CFP®, ChFC®, CLU, AEP®