One moment my mother could speak and the next she suffered a devastating stroke that stole her voice for the remainder of her life.
Here are some of the questions I wish I had asked “while there was still time”…
- What is your most important life lesson?
- What advice do you have for me to help me avoid regrets in life?
- What are your top three values?
- Tell me about a difficult or painful time in your life and how you got through it.
- What did you learn from this experience?
- What beliefs do you hold that are timeless?
- What is an important question I did not ask?
These conversations are labeled with one word – “Priceless.”
May you make the time to give your loved ones – and yourself – this priceless gift.
If you are interested in more questions of this type, contact us and we’ll provide them for you.
Barbara A. Culver
CFP®, ChFC®, CLU, AEP®