Resonate’s Certified Financial Planners™ and investment advisors follow a clear process to help alleviate the complexities of financial planning. We also strive to ensure that you have all the resources you need to create a plan that fulfills your life purpose. Key steps in the Resonate process include:
- Initial conversation to understand your core values, financial situation, and goals
- Development of your personalized financial plan, clearly defining scope of services, fees, strategies, and expectations
- Presentation of the plan and recommendations reflecting your unique expectations and values
- Ongoing progress meetings, advice, and regular communication, including investment management which may include:
- Strategic asset allocation to meet your goals in stocks, fixed income investments, and cash
- Diversification* to minimize risk across asset classes
- Periodic rebalancing of portfolio to meet target allocations
- As-needed discussion, strategies, and services covering any life opportunity or challenge that impacts wealth and well-being:
- Unexpected death benefit or inheritance
- Financial strategies for widows
- College funding strategies
- Intra-family loans
- Inheritance issues specific to LGBT couples
- Long-term care options
- Disability income solutions
- Life insurance strategies
- Short-term individual health care
- Medicare gapfillers
- Dealing with parents’ aging issues
- Retirement planning
The values-based financial planning offered by Resonate allows you to clarify and enhance your wealth and life purpose with personalized strategies and plans. We work together as a team to make it an enjoyable and rewarding experience, using values clarification to help you grow wealth and well-being.
Learn more about our Investment Philosophy.
* Diversification cannot guarantee a profit or protect against loss.